Speeches

Our class has been working on speeches for about two weeks now and i have written nearly two speeches, one on Music and one on the star wars and now i will show you the both.

Star wars

Greetings fellow students I am standing before you to talk about the wars… Star wars that is.

Now let’s have 8seconds of silence for the brave Jedi that lost there lives in the clone wars…….. OK I’m over that now Star wars originated in the 1980’s by George Lucas. When George Lucas started he made 4, 5, and 6 of them then made 1, 2 and 3.

He made 1, 2 and 3 last because he could not make the animation for the droids, the droids were not anorexic people in tin suits ‘no!’ they were animation made by people, animations not anorexic people in suits.

The, did you know section.

Did you now r2d2 was a midget in a canister in the 1980’s version and I bet you didn’t know in the original 1980’s episode 1 Yoda was a puppet in the original episode 2 Yoda was halve puppet and halve animation and in episode 3 Yoda was full animation.

and I bet you did not know the star wars was based on a boy growing up born a slave raised a Jedi by a galaxy


Music

Hello my name is James I am going to talk to you about music.

You must think guitar solos are awesome of course I do.

I say if a song doesn’t have a solo especially if it’s live it is Dumb

Like a lot of pop songs other than Michael Jackson he Rules

But a lot of non-famous people have solos like the band Harvest I’m not to shore who the drummer is but the lead guitarist & vocals name is Hugh White, the back up Vocals and other guitarist is troy......... (My guitar teacher) and once again I forgot the name to the bass player if there one. Harvest plays heavy metal and Hard rock.

I think the band is awesome

Harvest is one of my favourite bands even though you can only listen to one of there songs named RAIN witch is awesome.

Im forgetful and I forgot the drummer’s name of harvest ‘ha-ha pathetic’

This next bit I’m going to talk to you about drums and how awesome they are.

Drum solos rule, if theirs no guitar or bass solos in a live concert there has to be a drum solo in the concert or the concert sucks and no one will come to watch them perform anymore.